Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Best of Rivals!!

"The Best of Rivals!!"
Price: RM5/book


This doujin have 3 artists which is Misao, Shinka (from Indonesia) and me, we start as a hobby to share our fandom.

Basically this doujin group will always change member (but only me didn't change)
But that don't mean the previous artist have been kick out, it's just that I like to add more people and more fandom, so we can share the art and ideas in Doujin.

It started on year 2007, after the 1st book which is "Best of Rival" there have not been a second book.

Until year 2010, I gather 3 more new artists in my doujin group and going to publish another one called "VacoHeta" (originally wanted it to be VocaTOOT)

The main focus in this doujin will be Hetalia and Vocaloid

-- words by Nightcat82

No comments:

Post a Comment